As if the warm winter was not awkward enough, now Chattanooga has apparently moved to the equator. Our Air conditioning systems are our best friends throughout Chattanooga’s hot summer months, but there’s nothing worse than when your AC unit all of a sudden breaks, and your central AC isn’t blowing out cold air. What are you supposed to do?
Well don’t panic! There’s a couple different reasons as to why your AC unit is not blowing out cold air. Your broken AC issue may be a fixable, at-home solution, or you may need to contact your local air conditioning company. Take a look at a few common issues, then give Action Air a call today at (423) 842-5575 and one of our experienced service techs will have your home transformed into an arctic landscape in no time.
Common Air Conditioning Issues:
- Your air filter needs to be changed.
- Your thermostat is set to “ON”.
- Clean your outside central AC unit.
- You have a broken condenser fan motor.
- You have a bad compressor.
- You have a low refrigerant levels or a leak.